Developing constructing letting buying selling refinancing property (Commercial Property Solicitor Newry)
Whether you are a developer, speculator, landlord or a tenant we have an experienced and enthusiastic commercial property team able to take on whatever work you need from the simplest to the most complex commercial property solicitor Newry transaction deals in Northern Ireland, England or Wales and The Republic of Ireland.
- Acted for a retailer in relation to the taking of units in a number of Shopping Centre Extensions
- Acted for one of the shareholders in a limited liability company in the sale of the shareholding and the related reorganisation of the shareholder’s property portfolio
- Acted for private developers in the sale of a number of development properties in Belfast , Dublin and all over Ireland
- Acted for developer in number of joint venture developments with onward sale to end purchaser and advised on SDLT implications of these developments
- Acted on a redevelopment of an industrial site for a major residential developer client
- Acted for a joint venture company in the purchase of a development sites in Dublin and other locations in Dublin area
- Acted for NI Company in a joint venture arrangement relating to a major civil engineering contract in the Republic of Ireland.
- Acting for private developer in sale of a portfolio of Northern Ireland properties
- Acting for an developer company in development and sale to housing associations
- Acting for international company in acquisition and funding of a development site
If my you have any questions and want an immediate response please contact our Mr Kevin Newry who is happy to answer your questions by return of email to email@example.com.
Licensed to practice in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland (Company Law Solicitor Newry)
A vital extra dimension to all these services is that, since we are licensed to practice in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, we are uniquely placed to advise the increasing number of businesses choosing to pursue commercial projects on both sides of the border.
Being licensed to practice in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, we provide high-quality, all-Ireland legal services to business. Our Strategic location in the city of Newry near the border and within easy reach of Belfast and Dublin also offers obvious advantages.
Whatever your requirements then – acquisitions to restricting, from property to inward investment – our professional approach and practical advice ensure that you maximise your business opportunities while avoiding the pitfalls.
Educated at St Colman’s College in Newry, Kevin graduated from University College Dublin in 1982 with a degree in Law (BCL).
He graduated from Queen’s University Belfast with a Certificate of Professional Legal Studies in 1984 and was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in Northern Ireland in 1984. He was later admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in the Republic of Ireland in 1992, as well as in England and Wales in 2008. He qualified as a Solicitor Advocate in 2013. He is also a certified Mediator.
Kevin has worked at Donnelly Neary & Donnelly since he was admitted to the Roll in 1984 and has been a partner in the firm since 1988.
Kevin is a Notary Public, and is currently the President of the College of Notaries in Northern Ireland. He is also a Trusts and Estates Practitioner (TEP) of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and a member of the NI Commercial Property Lawyers Association. Kevin currently acts as Treasurer for the Irish Legal History Society and is Deputy Chair of the Statutory Committee for the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland.
Kevin has experience in all areas of practise; however, Kevin specialises in commercial property, as well as in general conveyancing, trusts and wills.
Born in Donegal, Lisa was educated at Falcarragh Community School. She graduated from Trinity College Dublin in 2007 with a degree in Law (LLB). In 2008, Lisa graduated from Trinity College Dublin with a Masters Degree in Law. Her dissertation was focused on public interest law and was supervised by Gerard Whyte B.L. and Gerard Hogan, now Advocate General of the European Court of Justice.
Lisa graduated from Queen’s University Belfast with a certificate in professional legal studies in 2010 and was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in Northern Ireland in 2010. She was then admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in the Republic of Ireland in 2015.
Lisa sits on the Board of Governors of St Matthew’s Primary School. She has also participated on the Young Professionals on Arts Boards programme and was previously on the Board of Trustees of Aware NI.
Lisa has a special interest in conveyancing, as well as probate and administration of estates.
Daniel was educated at the Abbey Grammar School in Newry. He then went on to study Law (LLB) at Queen’s University Belfast, graduating in 2014.
He graduated from the Institute of Professional Legal Studies, Queen’s University Belfast, with a Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Legal Studies and was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in Northern Ireland in 2016.
Daniel is the fourth generation of the Neary family in the firm.
Daniel has a particular interest in immigration law. He also has experience in conveyancing and civil litigation.